Sunday, July 8, 2012

Leg 1 Stats

I take a lot of photos while I cycle.  

If you're curious about our stats and maps, don't worry...I was too!  I look at the Garmin all day long, but this weekend I also finally got the opportunity to do an upload and look at the data.  I don't have a lot of time to do a complete analysis, but here goes:

Total distance: 2277km
Total elevation gain: 12.8km
Approximate progress (total trip): 35%
Average km pace: 19.7km/hr  (this is skewed because I started only recording at 5km/hr after day 4.  The first four days have a lot of rest time included.  I would estimate the true average to be closer to 21km/hr.)
Max Speed: 62.6km/hr (Cape Breton)
Average Cadence: 75rpm
Total Calories: 69,000
Here's the B4B Leg 1 Map.

Map: Click here for our exact route.  It doesn't include stop markers, that will have to wait for another day.  Also, I seem to have deleted the 155kms from Day 14 between Fredericton and Moncton.  The route is pretty simple, though.


Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment