Monday, March 12, 2012

Let's Get it Started

Hello New Readers, and future Faithful Readers

On June 16, 2012 I'll be bicycling across Canada with two great friends. Despite having talked about this in(sane)credible endeavor for a couple years this still feels like it's coming very quickly. Especially since all talks were hypothetical up until December 2011 this trip still feels like it's come out of nowhere. The time from commitment to departure was 6 months, which would normally be cause to celebrate organization, preparedness and forethought, however, with this 6 months still feels incredibly rushed.  The more I contemplate the trip and all the hardships and hurdles that are sure to come our way and (hopefully) overcome the more nervous I get. Though I'm still indescribably excited.
This forum will be a place were I publish information about training, preparation, and a variety of other thoughts usually pertaining to the upcoming trip...though knowing me many unrelated items shall riddle this space.

Expect more to come frequently!

Tyler Cadman

No comments:

Post a Comment